Maharashtra State Counselling for NEET 2017 : Schedule

DMER Maharashtra State Quota NEET Counselling 2017: Commissionerate, Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai has announced the schedule for admission to Private Medical and Dental Institutions in the state of Maharashtra as per the Merit of NEET-UG-2017. All candidates who belong to Maharashtra state, can take part in state quota Medical counselling 2017.
As per the schedule, online application form for the Private Medical and Dental College (Excluding Deemed University Medical and Dental Colleges) is available from 20th August 2017. The last date of online application is 24th August, 2017 (Up to 5.00 P.M).

DMER Maharashtra State Quota NEET Counselling 2017 Application Form Schedule

Reservation: There shall be 30% state and 70% regional quota from the seats available at the disposal of Competent Authority. There shall be 30% female reservation under both.
Merit List: The preparation of merit list for selection to Medical and Dental Courses shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate at the NEET in the descending order of merit list of NEET 2016.
Eligibility: A candidate belonging to open category must have 50% percentile in NEET 2016. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation mist have more than 40% percentile in NEET 2016.
Distribution of Seats: The Distribution of MBBS and BDS seats shall be allotted by the competent authority.
  1. Distribution of Seats in State Level 30% Quota- Out of the seats at the disposal of the competent authority, 30 percent of such seats will be first made available for candidates from the state and these seats will be filled on the basis of NEET 2016 merit list. There shall be constitutional and female reservation in these seats as per the prevailing.
  2. Distribution of seats in Regional level 70% Quota- After the exclusion of State level 30% quota seats referred in (1) above, the remaining 70% seats will be filled from amongst the candidates who have passed IISC from the colleges situated in the respective region, subject to the constitutional and female reservation as per the prevailing rules in this behalf.

Expected State Quota Counselling Schedule 2017

Online Application form for Private Medical and Dental college (Excluding Deemed University Medical and Dental Colleges) 20th July, 2017 –
24th July, 2017
(Up to 5.00 P.M.)
Payment of fees at SBI Branches Commencing from next working day
From 22nd July, 2017 to

25th July, 2017
Declaration of Provisional Merit List
27th July, 2017
Document verification and filling up of preference form at 4 centers

30th July, 2017 to 02nd
August 2017
Declaration of 1st (Pvt.-NEET) selection list
03rd August, 2017
Last date of joining as per 1st (Pvt.-NEET) selection list
09th August, 2017
Declaration of 2nd (Pvt.-NEET) selection list
21st August, 2017
Last date of joining as per 2nd (Pvt.-NEET) selection List
26th August, 2017
Cut-Off Date
30th August, 2017


Post a Comment